September and October are the right time for mushroom picking. What does a mushroom picker need apart from a wicker basket, a bucket, and a pair of wellingtons?
A hearty breakfast prepared by your hostess, Lidka, is sure to provide the energy for a whole day’s mushrooming. Who will be the first to fill their baskets? The surrounding forests supply an abundance of mushrooms every year.
- Accommodation in a room or suite with a door onto a terrace, a view of the garden and pond, and an en-suite bathroom
- A buffet breakfast (home-baked rolls, home-made preserves, jams and honey, the ranch’s traditional pancakes with country cottage cheese, and scrambled egg made from organic eggs from our own farm)
- The possibility of buying dinner with seasonal mushroom soup or a main course with mushroom sauce (by prior arrangement with the hostess)
- The possibility of drying the mushrooms you have collected
- A mushroom-based gift from the hostess
If the package is not available for the date you have chosen, please contact us by e-mail or telephone. In some cases we are able to accommodate a larger number of guests.